Jan 13, 2018

Rosegal review

Here I am with a new review from Rosegal.
This time I ordered three sets of makeup brushes.

The first set contains 20 Diamond shaped makeup brushes. They are perfect. I ordered them before too and these ones I will give to someone. Hair on them is amazing and so soft. I adore them.




Link: HERE


The second set contains 32 makeup brushes. As you can see they are pink, but you can get this set in black too. Truly amazing  brushes, no comment.



Link: HERE


The last set contains 10 oval (toothbrush) makeup brushes. I haven't used these yet, but I will. They look amazing and the quality is good.





Link: HERE

2 comments:

  1. Uu, koliko četkica. Ove ovalne su mi najbolje. Imam jedan set od GR i stvarno je odličan ^_^

    Visit --> Zujalica.ba

    ReplyDelete